Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Look for Less: Outfit #3

This Look for Less, I wasn't looking for any particular brand or outfit I just kind of luckily happened upon each piece at different times. The jeans I got a little while ago at Forever21, I wanted a comfortable pair of skinnies and snagged these for $9! I found the darling red flats on clearance at Target for a whole $3.48. Target clearance is awseom! I always love having a flowy top (ya know for those puffy days :]) and got this one for $4 at Goodwill! The shirt size said 4, so I figured it had to be from a more pricey kind of place.. I'm just used to the small, medium, large kind of places :) Turns out this particular brand (Odille?) is sold at Anthropologie, prices for these tops start at $70! I put all the pieces together and was pretty pleased how the outfit turned out :) I spent a whole $16.48 from top to bottom
(P.s. I realize I do the hands in the pocket thing in every pic, but let me tell you taking a picture alone is awkward, and therefor I do the hands in the pockets, makes me feel better :]
)


Stay tuned for the next Look for Less
Brianna

1 comment: